웨비나 링크: https://snu-ac-kr.zoom.us/j/81713045244
유투브 링크(채널 sharing_colloquium): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjltmKOomhdXQELWi6asoBg
인스타그램: @sharing_colloquium https://instagram.com/sharing_colloquium?igshid=1vf44ghehb3wu
Recent Publication News
- [ICML 2021] paper accepted: “Chebyshev Polynomial Codes: Task Entanglement-based Coding for Distributed Matrix Multiplication”, Sangwoo Hong, Heecheol Yang, Youngseok Yoon, Taehyun Cho, and Jungwoo Lee
- [IEEE ISIT 2021] paper accepted: “Private and Secure Coded Computation in Straggler-Exploiting Distributed Matrix Multiplication”, Heecheol Yang, Sangwoo Hong, and Jungwoo Lee
- [IEEE Access 2021] paper accepted: “Joint Power Allocation and Scheduling Techniques for BER Minimization in Multiuser MIMO Systems”, Kyeongjun Ko, Ilmu Byun, Jungwoo Lee, and Wonjae Shin
- [IEEE IoT 2021] paper accepted: “Sum-Throughput Maximization in NOMA-Based WPCN: A Cluster-Specific Beamforming Approach” Dongyeong Song, Wonjae Shin, Jungwoo Lee, and H. Vincent Poor
- [IEEE WCL 2021] paper accepted: “A Maximum Throughput Design for Wireless Powered Communication Networks With IRS-NOMA”, Dongyeong Song, Wonjae Shin, and Jungwoo Lee
- [IEEE JSAC 2021] paper accepted: “Optimized Shallow Neural Networks for Sum-Rate Maximization in Energy Harvesting Downlink Multiuser NOMA Systems”, Heasung Kim, Taehyun Cho, Jungwoo Lee, Wonjae Shin, and H. Vincent Poor
- [IEEE Communications Letters 2021] paper accepted: “Fully Private Coded Matrix Multiplication from Colluding Workers”, Minchul Kim, Heecheol Yang, and Jungwoo Lee
The CML at SNU invites applications from outstanding candidates for Postdoctoral Research Fellow positions in the areas of
- Distributed Computing and Federated Learning
- AutoML and Neural Architecture Search (NAS)
- AI Applications
- Reinforcement Learning
Please contact Prof. Jungwoo Lee (email: junglee (at) snu.ac.kr) for more information.
To prospective students
If you want to join CML, please send Prof. Jungwoo Lee an email including CV. It might be impossible to respond to every application due to a large amount of email. Do not be offended.
Open Lecture Links
- Introduction to deep learning: (Link)
- Information theory: (Link)
- Introduction to reinforcement learning: (Link)
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee served as an session chair for AAAI 2020 Conference on Artificial Intelligence, New York, USA. (Feb. 2020)
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee served as a TPC member for IEEE Globecom 2018: mobile and wireless networks, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee has been serving as an editor for IEEE wireless communications letters (WCL) since 2017.
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee served as a TPC chair for JCCI 2016, Sockcho, Korea.
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee served as a TPC memeber for ITW 2016, Jeju, Korea.
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee served as a session chair for ICC 2015 and ICC 2016.
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee has served as an executive editor for ICT Express (English Journal).
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee has served as a chief editor for KICS Journal (Korean Journal).
– No Information theory course (lectured by Prof. Jungwoo Lee) in 2014